Pooja online shopping covers the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information that may be collected by Pooja online shopping anytime a customer interacts with Pooja online shopping, such as when a customer visits our website, purchases our products, or calls customer support or sales.
Please take a moment to read the following to learn more about our information practices, including what type of information is gathered, how the information is used, and for what purposes, to whom we disclose the information, and how we safeguard our customers’ personal information. Your privacy is a priority to us, and we go to great lengths to protect it.
1 .Why we collect personal information
Personal information is collected when services or products are requested from Pooja online shopping. We collect customer personal information because it helps us deliver a superior level of customer service. It enables us to give you convenient access to our products and services and focus on categories of greatest interest to you. Your personal information is securely stored.
2 .What information we collect and how we use it
There are a number of situations where your personal information may help us better provide for you. For example,
- If you are discussing a service issue with an associate, purchasing a product from us, or contacting us for any other reason;
- When you interact with our company, we may collect personal information relevant to the situation, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and other contact preferences; your credit card information only upon the purchasing of our products; information about our products that you own including date of purchase; and information related to a support or service issue;
- Information for market research purposes such as your occupation and interests to gain a better understanding of our customers and therefore provide better services and products;
- Personal information for auditing, research, and analysis to improve our products.
3 .Additional credit card information
Using your credit card and personal information (e.g. address, phone, email) at our online store is just as safe as – if not safer than – when you shop at your favorite local store or mail-order catalogue. We want you to feel comfortable purchasing our products. Please don't hesitate to contact us for more information.
4.Securing Credit Card Information
Once your transaction is complete we do not store your credit card information, ensuring that your credit card number cannot be shared. Also, keep in mind that under the Fair Credit Billing Act, a credit card issuer cannot make you liable for charges in excess that result from any unauthorized use of your credit card. There are similar federal laws for debit cards. You must report the issue promptly – visit the Federal Trade Commission's web site to learn more.
5. How we protect your information
Pooja online shopping takes precautions, including administrative, technical, and physical measures, to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.